A Universal Time Rbx Wiki
Advertisement

A player holding a Gift from the Gods.

The Gift from the Gods is an item that spawns every 6500 seconds (about 15 minutes) with a 1/4 chance, or can be bought from the shop.

It only gives 2 stands.

It has a 90% chance to give Purple Guy when the user has no stand and uses it, and a 10% chance to give The Snatcher.

Advertisement